Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is a superb sport that sadly does not work in addition to it would for some gamers. The PC model was significantly problematic, and Respawn is addressing these points with a efficiency replace.
The PC model of the sport was reportedly plagued with a wide range of bugs and points, most notably affecting the body fee. Right now’s replace, which is stay now, is just listed as “efficiency enhancements for rendering with out ray tracing” within the patch notes.
This does not appear to be probably the most helpful replace at first look, however it’s price noting that the a number of enhancements to the console variations, listed beneath, have already been carried out on PC:
- A number of crashes fastened on PlayStation and Xbox Collection X/S and in varied areas of the sport.
- Mounted crashes associated to skipping cutscenes.
- Efficiency enhancements on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Collection X/S.
- Mounted a difficulty with dynamic material contained in the Mantis
- Mounted varied rendering points.
- Mounted a difficulty with saved Nekko colours not being saved.
- Mounted a difficulty with registered Nekko disappearing from the steady.
- Mounted points with cutscene dialogue overlapping.
- Mounted varied collision points.
- Mounted a difficulty with enemy AI remaining in T Pose throughout picture mode.
- Mounted a freeze that often occurred whereas speaking to Doma.
- Mounted a bug the place BD-oil visible results weren’t displaying accurately.
- Mounted a difficulty the place gamers would get caught contained in the Chamber of Duality should you did not save after leaving the chamber and died.
Hopefully right now’s PC patch supplies some significant assist, but when not, Respawn a minimum of has extra updates within the works. When you play on PC, how was your expertise with Star Wars Jedi: Survivor? Did right now’s replace show you how to? Tell us within the feedback.