Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
Tired of sitting in traffic in the car or on the bus, but hate the time it takes to ride a bike? Let’s not even get into how much training that might be. We are not always looking to sweat!
So many people can relate to this struggle, whether on their daily commute or just running quick errands around town. This is why e-bikes are becoming more and more popular. They look like regular bicycles, but with additional motors, allowing you to move faster and with less effort. It’s an incredible investment that could seriously change your daily life for the better! Sure, they can be expensive, but below you can shop our five favorite money-saving deals!
- Adjustable seat to accommodate different heights
- Large tires improve traction, stability and more
- Integrated headlight for night rides
- No basket
- one color
- Another expensive purchase
- Available in two sizes
- Hybrid — for on-road and off-road
- Seven-speed twist shifters for smooth gear changes
- Some buyers wish it lasted longer between charges
- May have difficulty with assembly
- May be too big for smaller riders
- A more affordable option
- Foldable — easy to transport
- Three driving modes
- Only available in black or white
- Not too many reviews yet
- May take a week or more to arrive
- made for women
- Low frame for easy assembly and disassembly
- Removable battery – bring an extra for long trips!
- one color
- No headlight
- Designed for women – this can also be a disadvantage depending on the person!
- Up to 70 miles per charge
- All terrain tires
- Smart LCD screen
- The black version is more expensive
- Takes 7.5 hours to charge
- Shipping may take a week or more
Looking for something else? Explore all e-bikes on Amazon here and be sure to check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals for more great finds!
Haven’t finished shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest outfits, handbags, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers , bridal wear and the perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended or not. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected]. Good shopping!