Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
White dresses do We think of the blushing brides. But you don’t have to walk down the aisle to wear a white dress in the summer! This neutral hue is a free-for-all for warm weather. And what better way to show off your tan than with a light shade that will make your skin tone pop?
White dresses are a summer staple! All you have to do is add some fun accessories and cute shoes, and you’ll look like you stepped right out of a trendy Pinterest board. Crisp, clean and classic, these ivory dresses still look like summer by the sea.
We’ve found 21 white dresses for every body type so you can feel confident and cool all summer long!
1. This strappy maxi dress is fitted at the top with the smocked bodice and flowy at the bottom with the ruffled hem – just $47!
2. The crossover we didn’t know we needed! This short sleeve crossover mini dress is at the top of our summer wish list – originally $42, now just $40!
3. New this season, this one-shoulder pleated dress is comfy and chic for a bridal shower or rehearsal dinner! “Love the layered look and the pleated fabric is always flattering,” one shopper said – originally $40, now just $46!
4. Made in a soft and stretchy fabric, this long dress is mostly comfortable! “This is my new favorite summer dress,” said one customer. “It’s so soft and long and the waist cinches in the perfect place. It’s actually flattering for my body type” – originally $21, now just $17!
5. Complete with ruched side cutouts, this high neck mini dress is effortlessly elegant with a hint of flirtation – just $43!
6. Calling all brides! This one-shoulder tiered dress with a high slit is gorgeous and surprisingly stretchy – just $41!
7. This ruched bodycon midi dress is seriously sultry! Whether you’re a bride at your bachelorette party or a bachelorette at a party, you’ll look ripped in this bodycon dress – just $28!
8. We are in love with this long dress with embroidered eyelets! One reviewer said, “This one is made of great quality, has intricate detailing, can be worn without a bra with the thick, well-padded chest, and has garnered lots of compliments from family and strangers alike. . Highly recommend” – originally $60, now only $46!
9. This tie front maxi dress features a keyhole cutout, adjustable spaghetti straps and pockets. One customer commented, “While it’s not tight at the bottom, it hugs in a way that makes my lower half so flattering!” The girls are great too! – originally $56, now just $34!
ten. Yes, please puff up the sleeves! This magical mini dress features a smocked bodice and tiered skirt—$45!
11. This ruffled halter neck chiffon midi dress won rave Comments! Shoppers say this flowy dress is fabulous and flattering for a special event – originally $54, now just $48!
12. This 3/4 sleeve mini dress is cinched at the waist and flowing all over the skirt. Such a flattering silhouette! Plus, the back features a cutout with a sweetheart bow — originally $49, now just $37!
13. Soft as silk! This ruched satin midi dress with a high slit is cut out for the club or a bachelorette party – just $38!
14. Floating sleeves (aka airy arm cover)! A smocked bodice (i.e. no bra)! And a tiered skirt (i.e. comfortable tummy control)! This midi dress is a must-have for summer—only $40!
15. Just yesterday, an influencer on TikTok claimed this strapless knit midi dress is a travel essential – just $34!
16. This rib knit midi dress with a tiny cutout and side slit is a date night dream! “Such a cute dress for summer,” enthused one shopper. “Came exactly as pictured. Great quality material, thick. Flattering even with an area on my stomach I’m oblivious to” – originally $49, now only $39!
17. Game, set, match! Step up your sport-chic style in this stretchy tennis dress with a built-in bra and shorts – originally $42, now just $38!
18. Anthropologie, you’ve done it again! “That white dress is perfection,” said one customer. “Very flirty and sexy for any summer event you may have. The pleated, fitted bodice really accentuates the torso area” – only $148!
19. Available in standard, petite and plus sizes, this A-line maxi dress flatters any figure – just $148!
20. Hang on! This loose-fitting slip dress from Anthropologie features ruffle detailing and striped accents—just $160!
21. On summer days when we want to look well-dressed but don’t feel like wearing anything too tight, we’re going to pick up this flowy tiered dress from English Factory – just $100!
Sign up for Us Weekly’s free daily newsletter and never miss the latest news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Haven’t finished shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest outfits, handbags, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers , bridal wear and the perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended or not. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected]. Good shopping!