Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
We believe there are four types of travelers: creatures of comfort, who prefer to wear sweatshirts in style; fashionable aviators, always ready for their close-up; the sporty adventurers, who treat the trip like a marathon; and organic superheaters, which tend to heat up even on an icy plane. Just like the houses of Harry Potter or sex and the city characters (I’m a Ravenclaw Carrie Bradshaw), these categories are more about a lifestyle than just an archetype.
We believe it’s possible to stay comfortable whichever path you choose. Because whether you’re on a long flight or a short drive, you deserve to feel as good as you look.
Now that summer trips are on the rise, we’ve selected 17 outfits that are both comfortable and chic. Have a good trip!
creatures of comfort
1. This two-piece sweatshirt set is so cute! Including a half-zip cropped sweater (with a big pocket!) and high-waisted sweatpants, this comfy set is great year-round — just $44!
2. The no. 1 best-selling tracksuit for women on Amazon, this bohemian-chic outfit looks like Free People! Featuring a short sleeve ribbed top and super soft pants, this set can go from the airport runway to the fashion show runway – originally $53, now just $42!
3. This set of long-sleeved loungewear is a shopper’s “#1 air travel outfit.” Another reviewer said this set looked like cashmere – originally $60, now just $50!
4. This comfortable jumpsuit is our new travel uniform! You can layer a jacket or sweater if it’s cold – originally $36, now just $31!
5. One client called this look her “must-have travel ensemble.” Complete with wide-pocketed cropped pants and a loose button-up tank top, this stylish ensemble offers a European getaway – originally $45, now just $37!
6. This two-piece satin set looks so luxurious! To quote Taylor Swiftyou’ll “fly like a jet stream” in this silky-smooth set – only $30!
7. As soft as pajamas and as stylish as a suit, this crinkle button-up set is an everyday essential for the modern jet-setter – just $38!
8. A dress takes your travel outfit from dull to fabulous! This maxi is flattering and functional (there are even pockets to store your boarding pass!)—only $39!
9. Featuring a drawstring tank top, high-waisted pants, and an open-front cardigan, this three-piece knit set looks polished and put together — just $53!
ten. Sports spice! Adorned with varsity stripes, this two-piece joggers set is extra soft and lightweight – just $36!
11. This form-fitting tracksuit catches you in all the right places! The long-sleeve zip-up hoodie hugs your shape while the leggings are stretchy and not too tight — originally $43, now just $35!
12. This two-piece workout set fits you like a glove! Add a sweatshirt for the plane, then head straight to the hotel gym – originally $43, now just $29!
13. Go cargo or go home, people! If you prefer an off-road adventure, these cargo joggers happen to be lightweight and quick-drying — just $35!
14.Are you going to Hawaii? This two-piece set of tropical shorts doubles as a swimsuit cover-up – just $30!
15. This beach knit shorts set is a must-have from the plane to the pool! Comfortable enough for indoors, but breathable enough for outdoors – only $42!
16. A no. 1 best seller on Amazon, this two piece shorts set is such a versatile outfit! Take this linen-blend tank top and matching shorts from sailing to sightseeing – for just $37!
17. Pack this halter-neck tank top and shorts set for lounging around the house and landing at your travel destination — just $29!
Sign up for Us Weekly’s free daily newsletter and never miss the latest news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Haven’t finished shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest outfits, handbags, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers , bridal wear and the perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended or not. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected]. Good shopping!